Our vision is to build a better community for all. We believe, with appropriate help and support from CAC, seniors and those with disabilities can maintain and improve their wellbeing, and stay independently at home as long as possible.
To make this come true, we aim to work with:
- Clients and their family members to understand more about their care needs and deliver the services with flexibility and quality.
- Support workers and volunteers to help them make a difference in people’s lives through their passion and talents.
- The government department and other relevant organizations to help people live healthier and happier.
- Service partners and the communities to make the multicultural communities better for all.
We take pride in our passion to in our vision and what we are trying to do for the community.
To improve the quality of life of people from diverse background who are in need of care.
Our Value: R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- Respect individuals and their choices
- Encourage independence
- Strive for service excellence
- Promote innovation
- Education: support life long learning
- Care-Integrity and professionalism
- Trust building.